Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy [late] Valentine's Day!

I just had to do a post so I could put some pictures of Bella in her Valentine's day outfit up! We had such a fun day...Mason took us out for lunch to the River Cafe which was so amazing and Bella charmed everyone in there! Seriously, she looked all around and anyone who would look back at her got the cutest scrunched up smiley face ever! She is really starting to love [and demand!] attention, and we have so much fun taking her out now. After lunch I got to go for a mani/pedi which was wonderful, it has been a while!! Even though it was Bella's 2nd valentine's day, it felt like her first b/c she's now at the fun age of dressing her up and Mason even got her a Valentine's day card! I just love him for the soft side he has for our little girl!




3 comments:

Baker Family said...

I love, love her little outfit...she's so cute!!! What a fun Valentine's day. We loved our pre-Valentine's day with you guys. You are an amazing cook!!

Brittany said...

yeah so glad you found our blog...bella is so darling and we really will come on up. Lucy and Evie had the same christmas jammies...so cute! Call us next time you are in town

Christy said...

Bella is adorable... really, just the cutest little thing!