Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fun night!

Tonight my little family and I were lucky enough to go to the theatre!! Well...not really...but it's close enough for me! Our ward put on a Christmas play called Ebenezer and Friends, and let me tell you it is awesome!! Such good actors amongst us and I didn't even know! And really good singers too, I just loved it! Bella loved it too, she was clapping and pointing and waving, especially when the little kids came out for the Nativity scene! Made me think about her in a few years from now, hopefully she'll get to do something like that too! My mom always tells me about the time I was 4 or 5 and I was Mary in a play...I guess I was really rough with the "baby Jesus" and would just plunk him into the cradle! She said it was hilarious, but that the teacher wasn't too impressed and would always scold "Be gentle!!"....haha, good thing I've changed since then!!

If you didn't see the play tonight, go tomorrow (Friday)....so much fun, great costumes and singing, delicious treats....lots to get you in the Christmas spirit!!

5 comments:

Dorienne said...

I'm glad you had a great time. It's a pretty fun production. Such talent in our ward!

Carla McDaniel said...

It was a great night! It was nice seeing you there. Even if it was just for a bit at the end. Thanks for the support!!
Love the look on the blog!!! Looks wonderful :)

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

Too bad you can't come see Mike and i be Mary and Jesus in our Christmas pageant. It's my kind of style. I just have to stand there, covered up so hopefully people can't see my face and say nothing. I'm about as talented as they can get.hahahah ps - too funny that you say your fav band is Dave Matthews because I LOVE THEM!!!!! Love their new CD as well. My fav song is Lover Lay Down. oooohhh la la! Too funny how much we have in common. Hopefully one day, when Mike is done school, we'll be back in Calgary and we can hang out!!! Until then ;)

Bree Johnson said...

haaaa always plunk baby jesus!- the nativity part is my fav! they are stinkin cute!

Melissa said...

How cool that your ward is doing that! I wish our ward was cool like that. I totally remember being Mary one year but I don't know if I was a good one or not. Good luck on selling the business. I find it hard just working part time...I can only imagine running a business.