....gorgeous diamond hoops. I LOVE them....and so I wore them over there. Everyone who really knows me know that I love to accessorize, and so about a week into our holiday I took out my precious new hoops and jazzed up a different outfit with some cute chandalier style earrings...then I kept changing my earrings all holiday long with different ones. Now I am home. I am unpacking. And....I can't find them. Anywhere. Are they lost in my mom's apartment? She checked and can't find them yet. Were they stolen by the house cleaning staff in Spain? I DON'T KNOW. How can I have ALL of my other jewellery and not these??? And I have A LOT of jewellery. So where did they go??? I'm so depressed, I can't even write about our trip yet! But I will. Later. When we get back from our next trip...Mexican cruise, we get home next Tuesday. Wish me luck finding them, I am DYING!!!!!!!!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Heart broken....
I have an AMAZING husband. He never ceases to surprise me every Christmas and Birthday with some kind of thoughtful and heartfelt gift. This year was no exception....2 days before we left for England it was my birthday. And he gave me these....
....gorgeous diamond hoops. I LOVE them....and so I wore them over there. Everyone who really knows me know that I love to accessorize, and so about a week into our holiday I took out my precious new hoops and jazzed up a different outfit with some cute chandalier style earrings...then I kept changing my earrings all holiday long with different ones. Now I am home. I am unpacking. And....I can't find them. Anywhere. Are they lost in my mom's apartment? She checked and can't find them yet. Were they stolen by the house cleaning staff in Spain? I DON'T KNOW. How can I have ALL of my other jewellery and not these??? And I have A LOT of jewellery. So where did they go??? I'm so depressed, I can't even write about our trip yet! But I will. Later. When we get back from our next trip...Mexican cruise, we get home next Tuesday. Wish me luck finding them, I am DYING!!!!!!!!
....gorgeous diamond hoops. I LOVE them....and so I wore them over there. Everyone who really knows me know that I love to accessorize, and so about a week into our holiday I took out my precious new hoops and jazzed up a different outfit with some cute chandalier style earrings...then I kept changing my earrings all holiday long with different ones. Now I am home. I am unpacking. And....I can't find them. Anywhere. Are they lost in my mom's apartment? She checked and can't find them yet. Were they stolen by the house cleaning staff in Spain? I DON'T KNOW. How can I have ALL of my other jewellery and not these??? And I have A LOT of jewellery. So where did they go??? I'm so depressed, I can't even write about our trip yet! But I will. Later. When we get back from our next trip...Mexican cruise, we get home next Tuesday. Wish me luck finding them, I am DYING!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't believe you are leaving again....ON A CRUISE!!!! HOW FUN! You will definitely have a LOT of blogging to do when you get back! Hope you find the earrings. They are beautiful.
I can't imagine it's stuff like this that makes me sick. I hope they turn up, Enjoy your vacation anyway. I guess that is a reason I really only own one nice piece of jewellery!
Sooo sad!!!! I hate when that happens... we just got back from Mexico (amazing! I'm excited you guys get to go there) But my camera and wallet got lost/stolen down there, at the END of our trip, so all our pictures are gone :( SO SAD!! Maybe they will still turn up! Have fun in MEXICO!!!!
Post a Comment