I am so freaking upset right now. I don't even know what to do. I have been working my BUTT off to lose the baby weight, without much success due to various extranuous factors in my life. But right before Christmas I finally felt GREAT (thanks Becka!), I fit my skinny jeans, without TOO much of a muffin top.
THEN my doctor put me on CLOMID....without telling me that a side effect is weight gain!! I looked it up on the internet, and apparently you can expect a 5-7 pound weight gain PER CYCLE...I just finished my second cycle, so do the math!!!! I am so mad at him, he is the worst doctor ever and seriously just prescribed me these pills because he thought I was being too whiny. (ok I don't know, but I am going to make irrational conclusions because I CAN!!)
For those of you who don't know, I CANNOT get pregnant. I've been trying since last summer. Clomid is a fertility drug. So please don't ask me when I'm expecting again, because I will probably cry because I AM SICK OF WAITING AND GETTING FAT WHILE DOING SO!!! Seriously, I could not fit into any of my jeans today. I am not even exaggerating. I worked out this morning, but now I am hopping back on that stupid treadmill and I am going to RUN MY BUTT OFF (again.). Thanks for reading the rant.
PS Please don't feel sorry for me, I will be fine, really. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sad. I am so sorry. We can fix this! Love you!
Well I think you always look amazing! You are definately one of the cutest, sweetest, prettiest, friendliest, most put-together girls... a few pounds here our there doesn't change that!
Simone I love you and me and you are going to turn all of this negative into a positive by working together. Thanks for being my best friend!
i love you and will have you in my prayers so you guys can have another bundle of joy.
Post a Comment