Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I was on TV....

...well, kind of . Telus TV does a segment called "my calgary", and they were doing something on upcoming bridal trends for 2010. So they called me. Naturally!! haha, just kidding, I was SO SHOCKED that they called me, that I just said yes without really thinking about what I was getting into....which was an interview...on TV....in my store....with my dresses....and of course, a model!! So I called up Becka, we went and had our makeup done, and then made our television debuts!! So exciting, but kind of awkward to be honest. I am not cut out for TV, I feel a little silly posting this video but after many requests I shall do it. Just don't make fun of my weird facial expressions (what was I doing??!!) and my nervous voice....I hope it came across more like I totally know what I'm talking about and less like an eyelash batting weirdo! Haha!!

Click here to witness the action!!

11 comments:

Christy said...

Simone, you are the cutest... I just love you! You did an amazing job on your tv debut... I bet there will be more to come!

Joline said...

...you are a tv natural!! You were fantastic (and your model Becka, I dont know her, but she did a wonderful job too).

Alysha Sladek said...

That's so cool!! Love the bird cage veil. I think it's so cool that the vintage stuff is making a comeback ;)

motherofangels said...

You both looked amazing and beautiful! I hope you get butloads of business from your TV debut and you become super successful!

H and E said...

Wow you are a tn star! I loved it and you looked hot!!! Can't wait to see you.

Dorienne said...

I can't seem to open the file. I wish I could. I bet you were amazing.

Susie said...

same here I want to see you in action.

Kyle and Pam said...

Simone! That is so-o fun! You were made for tv. You are beautiful, confident and full of personality!!! You are the best, i love you!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!

Melissa said...

I am sure you did a great job...I couldn't get the link to pull up your tv spot. I am super bummed. Just promise me you'll sign my fan shirt when you become a big star!

A. said...

Seriously? No post in A MONTH?!?!?!