Tuesday, September 14, 2010
whoa now....
Okay so I don't post all summer and now 2 posts in like 30 minutes??! But I have to post this. It's been a hard day. So hard. It's been a hard month. I have been so overwhelmed. I cry daily over stupid and small stuff. And I just read my friends blog. She was having a hard day too. But she is stronger than me. She talks about things, and she deals with them. She posted this link and I can't stop reading this blog now. Amazing. Crazy how you think the worst is happening to you, and then you take the time to actually look around and realize that it really could be worse. Way worse. I am trying to understand why I have certain trials in my life. What I'm supposed to be learning here. And why I don't have other trials, things that other people like this poor young family has to deal with. I am so greatful for the church, I just need to rely more on my Heavenly Father. But I'm still learning. It's stories like this one that make me stop and listen. Sad how that's the way it has to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So sad! Like we were talking about yesterday, life can be hard but there are so many things out there that could be so much worse. I am praying for you and I know that heavenly father knows your struggles and feels them a long with you. Use him and lean on him like he is your only strength...although you have all of us too!
Trials come to all in different ways. Some hard, others not so hard. One thing I do know is this: when we are going through trials we are learning and growing. I am sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. Does it usually get better after the first 12 weeks? Hope so. Sending you hugs!
Thank you for posting this Simone-so inspirational.
I think it's so amazing how much stronger people are than me - like you! You deal with things in such a better way than I do. I am amazed at your strength. I hope things get easier soon.
in your last post you said one of your friends moved away. I so wish I was there because I think we would be great friends! Maybe Andy and I will move up there someday! Or better yet- you guys need to move to Utah!!
:)
loves
Post a Comment