DECOR: Ice blue and pink, ballerinas and snowflakes! I made a hanging "chandelier" by taking a white ikea frame and hanging ballerina and snowflake ornaments from it! We hung it in the dining room above the party table. Behind that was the banner I made, it said HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA and the "Bella" part was on 5 pictures of her that Ashley took in her studio...amazing. I had a pink sparkly christmas tree, pink tulle tied around the chairs, and snowflakes everywhere!
FOOD: For the little ones, sandwiches cut into snowflakes, fruit kebabs, pink punch, sugar cookies (that I MADE!!), and delicious cupcakes made by the fabulous Dorienne with snowflake/ballerina tutu toppers that I made!
GAMES: Decorating sugar cookies and I had my dearest friend Emily (a former ballerina!!) make an appearance (all dressed up!) and teach the little girls a few moves! It was such a huge hit, they were all SO cute, I could barely stand it! For favors, they got little gift bags with either a ballerina slipper ornament or snowflake ornament and of course candies....
I had so much fun planning this party, and it was all SO WORTH IT when Bella repeatedly came up and thanked me and hugged me throughout the day!
![]() |
| Make a scrapbook |


9 comments:
SO cute Simone!!! It looks like a fabulous day and so darling:) Happy Birthday to Miss Bella!!!
Amazing! Bella obviously had the time of her life. Way to go! Cute little ballerinas! And so fun you had Emily come, too. :)
what a great looking party-all your hard work and planning really payed off! looks like it was a wonderful day :)
so stinkin cute! So glad that we were a part of it, and of course that Sadie and Bella are friends. Happy birthday bella
YOU DID GREAT!
I still have Bella's present here... I'm going to force you to see me to get it. Happy Birthday sweet Bella!
So cute Simone...everything looked so perfect! Happy Birthday to Bella!
Amazing as usual Simone! So sad we had to miss out. Happy birthday to you and your cute Bella Boo!
You are the ultimate party planner and I am so glad that I could use you to help me as well. Bella is a lucky girl to have you as her mom, she will never need to worry about having to celebrating in style. Thanks for letting me be a part of the big day. Bella is our favorite 3 year old!
What a great birthday party!! I'm sure Bella loved it...I know I would have! I hope you are doing well and feeling good. It's getting close to the end for you. Yay!!
Post a Comment