









I have more to add but for some reason its not letting me! So I will put the rest of them up later!
Cruz is now just over 3 weeks old...I can't believe how fast time flies! He is becoming a lot more alert, and I'm loving his intense stares and occasional crossed-eye expressions! Bella continues to be enamored by him, and even helps me feed him a bottle in the morning while I'm getting ready! She is so sweet with him, she can't stand it when he's sad and will literally shove his soother in his mouth while saying "sshh, it's okay" like 100 times!! Adorable but I have to watch her as she can be a little too "enthusiastic" at times! He is getting better at nights now, I'm not getting up near as often and the few extra hours of sleep have made me feel like a whole new person!! I still feel like crashing at around 4pm every day, but my new habit of a glass of Pepsi every afternoon helps! So bad. I even made a new year's resolution of NO POP but that sure didn't last long. And now there are mini eggs and creme eggs to watch out for, darn Easter!!!
Being a mom of 2 is harder than I thought! I'm sure it'll get easier, but seriously getting out the door on time is impossible! I finally get why moms of more than 1 are late for things, I have become one of them! Which if you know me is hilarious because I am a VERY punctual person normally! I HATE being late!!! Oh well. I now know that I need to add at least 30 minutes on to the time I think I'm going to leave, and then I'm fine!

8 comments:
They are all so perfect you have to print off every single one of them!!! So glad you are getting a little more sleep, that is the worst part by far of being a new mom. And compared to most people you are still on time so I think you are good.
P.S. My blog did the same thing the other day with pictures, it must be some thing they added new so that you can only do a certain amount of pictures!
Great pictures. He is such a handsome man and Bella is a sweet sister!
such beautiful pictures!!!
the pictures are adorable! and Bella sounds like the best big sister! Hopefully your creme egg supply down there is still good-i am having a hard time finding them up here now!!! :(
I LOVE him!! Super pictures, what a talented friend!!
Love this pictures Simone!
Super fun pictures and GORGEOUS children!!! I so wish we could come see you guys! Hope things continue to go well.
Congratulations for your baby born!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-jenis-kue-basah-tradisional-indonesia/
Post a Comment