Take us next time!!! What a fun trip. We need to hear all the ooey gooey details! Isabella is absolutely adorable. I am way happy you blog and that I found your blog - I love looking at blogs. It's somewhat retarded. I am adding you to our blog but I have to send you an invite for you to see our blog...so email me so I can send you an invite. melissahhenderson@gmail.com Brandon and I are so bummed we don't get to hang out this weekend but we both know how crazy life gets. Hope to see you soon. Happy Birthday Simone!!
3 comments:
This trip looks amazing! I would love to go to Spain! How fun that you got to do that together!
Wow Spain!!! Thats amazing. It looks beautiful! So you live across the street now right??? I haven't seen you guys.
Take us next time!!! What a fun trip. We need to hear all the ooey gooey details! Isabella is absolutely adorable. I am way happy you blog and that I found your blog - I love looking at blogs. It's somewhat retarded. I am adding you to our blog but I have to send you an invite for you to see our blog...so email me so I can send you an invite. melissahhenderson@gmail.com Brandon and I are so bummed we don't get to hang out this weekend but we both know how crazy life gets. Hope to see you soon. Happy Birthday Simone!!
Post a Comment