Sunday, December 21, 2008

I just love getting ready for Christmas!!




It has been such a busy and stressful time so far but I feel like we are on the home stretch! I felt like I wanted to make it all perfect for Bella because it is her first Christmas, but I have finally realized she is never going to remember anyway! This photo and Christmas card were done by my very talented friend, Ashley Bennett, who is amazing! I feel like a "real" family now, doing things I never imagined I would do like sending out family Christmas cards, taking my baby to see Santa (she did so well and totally smiled!!), decorating my house and attempting to bake cookies...such fun! Happy holidays to everyone, I can't wait to post more pics of Bella's first Christmas holiday and to spend time with family!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your family Christmas card. That's an awesome picture of your family. Did you ever get ours? I think Brandon emailed it to Mason but email me if you didn't and I'll send it to your email. melissahhenderson@gmail.com Hope you have a great Christmas!!!

Baker Family said...

You guys will have so much fun with Bella this year...although she'll probably just love eating the wrapping paper. haha. I love your picture- Bella is adorable! Merry Christmas!

Chelsey said...

Honestly, you guys are picture perfect! I LOVE Bella's outfit and especially her hat - adorable. She is always so darn cute! Merry Christmas you guys!