Tuesday, January 6, 2009
December is over...
It was a crazy month but a fun one! First my birthday, then Christmas, then Bella's birthday and then New Year's!! We went to my parent's house in St. Albert for a couple of days during Christmas which was freezing but fun! We love visiting Edmonton because it's where it all began...Mason and I met at Grant MacEwan (lust...I mean love...at first sight!!),it's where we dated, where I got baptized, where our first apartment (I mean basement suite!) was....lots of fun memories and we always take a drive to all of our own spots and laugh about those days! New Year's was spent in Southern Alberta...Mason's grandma's 80th birthday was on New Year's Eve,so we headed to her house in Cardston with the intention of driving back to Calgary to party...but our plans were shot due to the CRAZY snow blizzard!! Seriously, the wind down there is unlike anything I've ever seen, it was actually scary! So we decided against braving it in the dark and went to my sister in law's in Magrath to at least watch the countdown...which we missed!!! argh!!! Oh well, it was still fun, Karli and Nolan are probably the most hilarious people you will ever meet so we definitely enjoyed ourselves! Here are some pics of Bella's first Christmas...it was so amazing to have her with us and have the holidays be all about her! She loves all of her presents and has actually played with quite a few of them! She wasn't as into the wrapping as I thought! I can't wait until she understands Christmas more, and we can start our own family holiday traditions! Too much fun!!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey you guys (said as Mason does the sloth)! We were sad to have missed you over the holidays but it's good to hear that you had fun. Bella is getting so big. How were your birthdays? Let us know how you're doing! Luvs
Post a Comment