So, the past few months, weeks and days have been so super busy. Seriously, always. I have fallen off the workout bandwagon and I am so sad. Nobody tells you how hard it is to be a mom! I love it and it's fun, but I am quickly realizing you have to make time for you, too. Right now my priorities go like this:
Bella
Mase
Work
Bella
Bella
Mase
Work
Work
Work....and on and on!!
I am thankful to have a new amazing manager however, so far things are going wonderfully and I can feel myself relaxing and having a few extra hours in the day already! I now need to work on those priorities and add some me time...and more husband time...and some Heavenly Father time. I feel so inadequate in the church with all you fabulous moms and wives...how do you do it all?? Excelling in callings, being so kind and spiritual, and taking care of your families so well! I look up to you all and I hope to keep going on and learning. Sorry to those who I have lost touch with lately, I promise I'm coming back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are so amazing...and seem to have everything together all the time. You make me want to have cuter parties...haha. I need to hang out with you more. Our girls need to play!
I miss you Simone! You are so cute and I miss not having you in Young Women's! I'm excited to go to Beautiful Bride :) it'll be so fun!
Post a Comment