Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter fun...

I know, all of a sudden I'm a blogging fiend!! Just wanted to post some pics of the fun we had last week with my mom...she called the Tuesday before Easter and said that flights were super cheap right now...(she lives in England) and so she came 2 days later and stayed for a week! It was so much fun, we hadn't seen her since we went over there in October, and so she just loved playing with Bella and seeing how much she has grown! We did some good shopping and hung out and relaxed...my brother and his girlfriend came to stay too so it was a fun family weekend! I actually made Easter dinner, quite a feat I know, my mom could hardly believe her eyes! And it was pretty good!! We ate way too much chocolate but made up for it in the long walks we took...beautiful weather and amazing company! Bella sure loved her "gogo" (that's Zulu for grandma), especially all of my moms bracelets and necklaces!! (she's eccentric that way!!) It was a wonderful week, and we were sad to see her go...but we've already started planning our next trip, so London at Christmas here we come!!










4 comments:

ashley b said...

Bella is so adorable! It looks like you had a great time with your mom. Miss ya

Brittany said...

how fun...bella looks so cute, that dress is darling. Love your anniversary story...JD did kind of a scavenger hunt..so much fun, and you guys look just as great now as you did 4 years ago

Susie said...

Bella is soo stinking cute. What a fun week with your mom. hmmm engag-aver-sary, you guys are way too cute celebrating that after 4 whole years. Sadie & I miss you 2.

Joline said...

I dont think there could be any cuter of a kid!! Thanks for such a great weekend-dinner was fanstic :)