May was a good month for me...lots of memories b/c it's been 4 years since I got baptized! Amazing I know!! The time has flown by and I still feel like a newbie but I am so so so greatful for the blessings I have due to this momentous decision.
One fabulous blessing is my beautiful baby girl...Bella made her modelling debut in the Beautiful Bride Fashion Show at the Welcome Wagon Bridal Fair!! She did amazing, strutted down that runway in the cutest flower girl dress and smiled, waved, posed and twirled her way into the hearts of everyone there! Seriously though, she is such a show off but can be so shy at times so I was surprised at her boldness! It was so much fun and she didn't even want to get off the stage! I had to go and get her! Too funny! Sorry the pictures are so blurry, I wasn't the one taking the pictures!!
With summer peeking it's head out every now and then we have been trying to take advantage of the beautiful lake here in our community. We LOVE it!! There is a cute beach, a water/splash park, a playground and even paddleboats/canoes (which I have yet to venture out on!). Bella was a little wary of the sand the first few times but now she runs across it the moment I set her down! She even runs up to the water and paddles a bit, so fun! As soon as I get her out of the car and she sees where we are she starts giggling and smiling and kicking her legs in excitment...the spray park is a HUGE hit with her! I can barely drag her away. I hope we have many more lazy days there this summer, it's so convenient and there is almost always someone there we know!




Last weekend was the RS retreat at the Prince cabin in Glenwood. I went just for the Friday night because I had signed up for the 8km Ladiesfest run in Lethbridge with my sister in law. I'm so glad I still decided to sleep over (even though I didn't get to bed until 3:30 and woke up at 5:30 to head to Magrath and then to my race!!)...I got to know some really wonderful girls and play some fun games! It was so fun to see everyone just let loose and be goofy, I really loved it! Now...the race...good news, I finished it!! Bad news...I felt like I was going to die!! Haha, no seriously, it was super fun, hard at the end (stupid whoop up drive hill) but we did really well (i thought!) and it felt amazing after!! Now I'm trying to convince myself to go through with the marathon in October...I haven't even started training for that yet!! I need help!! Any tips would be appreciated...I need to get in shape and loose the left over baby weight FOR GOOD and FAST!!! Help?? Anyone?? PLEASE??!!

4 comments:
Bella is so adorable!! I love her in the little flower girl dress.
Call me up and I will run with you! I need the motivation to run...so let's be running buddies!
I have been waiting for a blog up date! It sounds like you have all been keeping very busy and things are going well . I am so jealous about you lake-it looks like it would be so much fun! I will see if I can find any info for you...i admire your determination and drive :) good luck with everything!
does that one dress have pockets in it?!
Post a Comment