Monday, June 29, 2009

18 Months Old!!

Seriously, I can hardly even believe it!! I think I am now officially the mother of a toddler...crazy!! I always wanted to be a mom...right from when I was a little girl. I was always the one that hated anyone's feelings getting hurt and I would "mother"/"smother" (!!) the poor kids who got left behind sometimes. Being a mom has changed me...in BIG ways. From the moment she was born, life became about her and for her. She is amazing!!

Things my big girl is doing now...talking!! Well, tons of babbling but we have some words in there!! Hi, no, momma, dadda, yeah, no, shoes, ball, good girl, cold, bye, stinky, uckies (yucky!!)...I'm sure there are some I'm leaving out so I'll add them later! She smiles and waves at just about anybody and is a dancing queen let me tell you!! I love dancing to funny little commercials with her, she is hilarious!! She also loves to clean...yep u heard me!! She grabs the broom and the dustbuster and pretends she's cleaning all the time!! She also loves organizing...she is so particular about all her stuff being in certain spots and piles and I often open random cupboards to find things stashed in there!!

She is a total momma's girl and clings to me constantly...she is usually just right there next to me throughout my day, which is fun sometimes but hard to get things done at other times!! Now don't get me wrong, this girl LOVES her daddy too!! As soon as we hear the garage door open we run downstairs together and she just giggles and waves, so happy to see him!! She is soooo good at giving hugs, they are the best, and her kisses are awesome too!! I could go on and on about my little love, she brings me the most joy and sometimes frustration, and she is all ours!! It's amazing how lives have changed and how better they are. I can't even imagine what it was like without her!!

No comments: