Question:
Why are people so cliquey (if that's even a word)??
Seriously, especially in the church it feels like. It is SO hard to fit in and SO hard to make new friends and be involved in things. I am SUPER grumpy today b/c quite honestly I AM SICK OF IT. So, sorry if this bugs anyone, it's just how I'm feeling today. I don't think MOST people realize how they're being (I say most b/c there are some who do it on purpose, let's be honest)...and I am sure I have been guilty of doing the same thing sometimes. You get into a groove and you're comfortable....well my groove has been disrupted and I am irritated!!! I don't even know why I'm posting this, maybe just to make people think about the way they treat others. There are many people just dying for an invitation to something, you might not think they'd be interested but they probably are!!! And you might think they're too busy to hang out with you but let's think about WHY they're too busy....there are no better offers so why not stay busy??!! Okay, I'm done venting. Sorry. Hopefully nobody takes this personally. Seriously, please don't. I'm just grumpy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry you're having a bad day. It's a good reminder though to step outside our own little bubbles and see what's (or who's)out there!
I'm with you. People are lame. Kidding. I know what you mean - it's hard to not feel left out sometimes. But, to give people a break I understand that they can't invite everyone all the time. So I figure if I don't get invited to something it's because someone else who needs the love more than I do is getting invited. Also, let's be honest, it's not really a party if I'm not there, is it?:)
Post a Comment