Monday, July 6, 2009

Utah bound...

I am leaving for Utah tomorrow!! Yay, I love it there! Only thing is...it's for work AND I have to DRIVE!!! I am so nervous b/c it's just me and the manager from the store...and a looooooong drive! I haven't driven that far w/o Mason before, so we'll see how it goes!! I'll post pictures of some the gorgeous dresses we'll be getting! That part I'm excited for, it's a huge bridal show and is always a ton of fun!!

I'm going to miss Bella (she's staying with her grandma in Magrath for the week!) and of course Mason...then it's off to Waterton for the weekend, so a fun filled week for us for sure!!

3 comments:

Dorienne said...

Have a great time. I wish I was heading down to Utah right now.

Jacquie said...

I hope that your trip is awesome! Have a great summer! I will read your blog to keep up on your happenings.

Melissa said...

I am so bummed, we were just leaving Utah when you were going. What the crap! We could've hung out together. We miss you guys and can hardly wait to see you in Canada. I hope you are going to Magrath days, aren't you? Hope your trip goes well. Good luck with the drive.