
So I've been wanting to post this for a couple weeks but life is busy! Better late than never, rigt?? On August 26 it was our 3 year sealing anniversary. I still get teary eyed when I think about it. We got married first, and a year later got sealed at the Cardston temple. The difference in those 2 days was so noticeable. I have never felt happier than that day at the temple. While I was obviously happy and excited to marry Mason, being sealed to him was somehow something more. It made me realise that we really are in this together forever, and I can't picture my life without him. He even cried, but don't tell him I said that!! At our wedding I kept waiting for him to cry and he never did!! I was kind of mad, but our sealing day really made up for it!
I can't believe it's been 3 years already!! Amazing.

6 comments:
What a nice post! Happy 3 year sealing anniversary! Haha, I love that you were mad that Mason didn't cry at your wedding! Funny.
That is so sweet Simone!
I love the picture...its so simple yet so powerful. Congratulations and best wishes in the coming years :)
sooo does that mean you celebrate twice? What a cute couple.
What a neat experience you two were able to have, I bet it meant so much for you after waiting all that time! That picture is absolutely gorgeous!
Congrats you two! We were so sad we couldn't be there that day. What a special day. We are so bummed we don't get to see you this weekend but we are glad we saw you in July. We still need to go to Disneyland! Our little girlies would seriously love that - and I'm sure our boys would too :)
Post a Comment