It's a good thing that they are so dang good though!!! Delicious!!!
Oh man those are the best, seriously I don't know how you could ever get sick of them. Thanks I may need to go have to pick myself up some now! ha ha
Hmmmm, yes, yummy!
haha. I think i ate my weight in those last easter at your place! What a coincidence you should mention these, i just bought some for noel yesterday!
OOOOhhh!! I totally agree. I just bought my first pack of the season tonight.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's a good thing that they are so dang good though!!! Delicious!!!
Oh man those are the best, seriously I don't know how you could ever get sick of them. Thanks I may need to go have to pick myself up some now! ha ha
Hmmmm, yes, yummy!
haha. I think i ate my weight in those last easter at your place! What a coincidence you should mention these, i just bought some for noel yesterday!
OOOOhhh!! I totally agree. I just bought my first pack of the season tonight.
Post a Comment