Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Pumpkins...
I am NOT creative. I would like to be someday, so I start small projects (that sometimes never get finished!)and try to be more crafty so that I can be one of those fun moms that always does cool stuff with her kids! I saw this on UCreate, and decided to try it...really easy! Yay! And now I actually have some fall/Halloween decor! So so excited....a little overly excited for what it is but whatever!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Nice work, I want to do something crafty, those are absolutely adorable. Do you want to teach me how to make them?
Very cute. You are talented and creative too.....don't you forget it.
they looked GREAT on the table at thanksgiving dinner!! nicely done!!
Those are adorable. What a cute thing to do. Love all the fall decor and the lovely snowy weather.??
Super cute!!
Oh my goodness, I am going to need to make me some now. Yours are so stinkin cute. You crafty momma!
super cute mone, and you are very creative. I love fall decor.
Post a Comment