Sunday, November 22, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking??

So, those who know me know I CANNOT scrapbook....I think if I had tons of time (and money!!) I could maybe be decent at it, but I just don't right now!! I want to make my mom (who lives in England and doesn't get to see us very often) a photo-book type thing of the past 2 years of her visits with Bella. But I want it to be CUTE. And relatively EASY. Oh and FAST, because we leave to see her in 3 weeks!!!

Any thoughts? Ideas? Thanks guys!!

5 comments:

Bree Johnson said...

well shutterfly has some premade templates you can drag and drop your photos into-
I love using heritage makers- you could pay for a premier membership for a month and get some really cute designs- already made and change the colors to what you want-ordering might take a little while unless you did it this week. I-photo has a program you can do a pretty simple clean one in- also costco.com- If you need any help call me!

Megan said...

I use Blurb for mine and they are cute and you can ship them to anywhere, so send it straight to the UK if you have to! I have some pics for you, so we need to get together so you can include them...

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

Simone! So glad i found your blog..and i am so glad I'm not the only one who doesn't have a clue how to scrapbook!!! We should start a club! hee hee Can't wait to read on and catch up on your cute little family.

Over The Moon X 5. said...

so i am not a scrapbooker at ALL, but i hear that the digital scrapbooking is the way to go, you can lay it all out on the computer and print it off, i know a girlfriend that gets it all done in a book and it gets printed of and sent to her alread done, if you are interested i can get you the link.

Clements Tilleman said...

My friend from Lethbrige is Creative Memories consultant and does Dig scrapbooking, she is making me a bunch of stuff for xmas. She will be up here this Saturday with me doing an openhouse in Prestwick . I will send you the invite