So, week one of grad trunk shows is over....we got 4 different MODEST GRAD GOWN designers to lend us their entire PROM 2010 collections for 2 weeks...week one was in Cardston, week 2 is starting Monday here in Calgary!!!
We're doing a fashion show on Tuesday...should be tons of fun, but I haven't really had the time to organize it due to my crazy schedule lately!! Soooooo...this is where YOU (anyone? anyone??!) come in....I really need about 20 folding chairs that will fit chair covers over them...and I need some kind of dark fabric to drape as a backdrop over the entrance to the change room area in the store....this is so the girls can change behind there and make a dramatic entrance!! Any tips at this point would be of GREAT help, so comment away!!
Plus, if you know of ANYONE that might be REMOTELY interested in the chance to try on grad gowns for ONE WEEK ONLY (then they all get sent back to Utah!!) please send them to BB!!! Thanks so much guys, I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Try calling a rental company. They have all those items and can even ter them up for you. And they are really cheap.
Great Events Group is really good and inexpensive.
Post a Comment