Sunday, January 3, 2010

You gotta do what you gotta do....

So I have decided to make my blog private...not sure how many people actually read it but it's for peace of mind I guess! So anyone who wants send me your email address - even though I know how annoying it is to have to sign in all the time....thanks!!

15 comments:

H and E said...

You better believe I want in!!!
ejanelson@gmail.com

The Pratts said...

I want to keep reading!
prattlindsay@hotmail.com

houseofhud said...

Hey Simone,
I'd love to read your blog if you would let me! houseofhud@hotmail.com

Christy said...

Me too!
christyg3@hotmail.com

Carla McDaniel said...

Me too...if that's okay.
mcdanielfamily@shaw.ca

ashley b said...

I love your blog! Please add me.
ambennett83@gmail.com

motherofangels said...

kathyehlert@hotmail.com

I keep saying I am going to do this too, just haven't yet. I will keep reading your blog for sure!

Susie said...

of course I want in. Seriously are you back from your trip and you post this. Oh man is it too good to share with the whole web? call me

Joline said...

hey! please add me! ok, thanks!

jmjveitch@gmail.com

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

kayteeryan@gmail.com

Melanie said...

please include me melanienielson@shaw.ca

Megan said...

add me too! megangreff(at)gmail.com

Leanne said...

hey guys! I would love an invite
leannemueller@gmail.com

Chelsey said...

Me too, please!
chelsey.howarth@gmail.com

Nancy said...

i love reading
nancyb7@hotmail.com