Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Robbed....

Ok seriously, I know I was supposed to post about our cruise but....guess what happened?!! Some stupid punk kids broke into Beautiful Bride last week!!! How rude!! They didn't touch the dresses (thank goodness!) but they broke my front door which is super expensive to fix because it's special glass. And they left kind of a mess. I feel so violated, needless to say I now have a security system installed. All they took was cash, so not the end of the world as it was under $1000. But still, I can't believe someone would break into a bridal store!!! Sooooooo mad, still!! And my insurance company SUCKS because NOBODY will call me back or give me a straight answer! What is with these people? I'm super frustrated and not having a good day!!! I sure hope it was worth it, dumb kids. The CSI guy came and dusted for fingerprints (there were none) and we found a footprint (of an adidas runner....hmmmm...) but that's it. I have never been robbed before, it's such an invasion of privacy! So now I am looking into a home security system too, I just want to feel SAFE!!

3 comments:

r+s+a laney said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO! That is terrible! I'm so sorry. I hope the insurance shapes up, what meanies.

H and E said...

Lame kids....I am still so sorry this happened. Hopefully you can catch them next time, if they dare come back!

Christy said...

That really sucks... Luckily the dresses went un-harmed!
: )