Sunday, March 21, 2010

Funny thing...

I have decided to just un-privatize my blog. Yep, I know, lame-o for being indecisive, but whatevs, I know how annoying it is to have to sign in to read my blog, and it's not THAT interesting, so I would love for more COMMENTS... and now you can leave one anytime without the inconvenience of the sign-in!! Haha!!

So, some pictures of things that have been happening round here lately....


First visit to the big indoors Farmer's market in Calgary! Loved it!

Bella loved the treats we got there - best macaroons ever!


My little diva, putting on makeup already!

Enjoying the nice weather on a little walk! I love her little denim jacket, LOVE!

Best dad ever!

Easter decor! Mason thinks this wreath is too small...I tried to find a bigger one but they were all ugly!! Oh well, maybe next year....

another nice day in Calgary...

It was fabulous Susie's big 3-0!! She is the biggest sweetheart I know, so we had a small get together for her as a surprise, with some good food and fun 80's elements!
80's theme water bottles!

Yummy crave cupcakes for the cutest prego lady EVER!!


A little trip to the zoo! Bella likes to get right in there!!

These 2 just blend into the flowers at the zoo! Loved this new part of the zoo, and the girls did too!

Smelling the flowers!

3 darling girls, just chilling in the flower garden....
....and there goes crazy Bella, almost over the edge! I took this seconds before I realized what she was doing and I caught her in time! So so funny!! Of course what I would expect from Bells, she is so so clumsy!

March 17th Party....getting Red Carpet Ready with Becka! Man I look pasty next to
Miss Tropical Barbie!!

Yay for cute spring dresses for church!!

Asleep after a long day of play!



8 comments:

Susie said...

love to see all the pics of what you are up to. Bella is just so dang cute. And it is no wonder where it comes from. we love spring too. you are the best party giver for sure

The Pratts said...

Bella is such a big girl now...I guess so, since I haven't seen her in a year! LOVE her outfit with the jean jacket. You're looking great as well. Looks like you've been up to lots of fun stuff!

Bree Johnson said...

where oh where did you get the labels for those water bottles- i'm in love!

Joline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joline said...

Looks like the family has been keeping busy!! I am always so surprised to see how much Bella is growing through all your beautiful pictures-she is so stylish and beautiful just like her mom ;)

r+s+a laney said...

i love the lashes. have you filled yours since the cruise? i'm just wondering how long mine will last before I have to refill.

Nancy said...

you guys are way too cute. Looks like you have been busy.

H and E said...

Wow you have been doing way too much fun stuff without me, good thing I am back!