Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fiesta!

We just got home from our ward party...it was a Mexican Fiesta! It is normally difficult for me to go to these things but I felt that we needed to make more of an effort, especially in our new ward! I'm so glad we went, it was tons of fun! The activities committee did a fabulous job and we got to know more people which is always good! I am going to try way harder the year to be more involved in church activities and so far I'm excited! It's hard making new friends but fun too, and Bella seems to like meeting more babies her age! She was kind of bad tonight, but so cute and at least she is a conversation starter! I'm looking forward to making new friends and to more fun activities!!

5 comments:

Dorienne said...

Hey, I'm glad you had a great time. Sorry I never got a chance to visit. I was running around like mad tonight. Thank you for the card! I'm glad the cupcakes have been enjoyed. :)

Christy said...

How can it be "hard" for you to make new friends? Everyone LOVES you... Including me!
I think we all have had times when we feel like we have to make the choice to become "involved". It can be awkward and uncomfortable at times but it usually ends up better than we thought. I'm glad that you found that too!
See you Tuesday morning!
: )

Baker Family said...

You are so cute...I wish we were in the same ward. It would be so fun! I miss Cranston-

Melissa said...

We wish we were having a fiesta with you guys! Brandon wanted me to let you know how offended he is we aren't on your blogging friends list. I know deep down you love us! Hope work is going well. We miss you guys!

Susie said...

Just found your blog.so glad you guys were there! I hope I am one of the 'new' friends your talking about. ha ha.