We went down south just for the Raymond Day parade...Bella loved it and it was fun seeing everyone and hanging out with family!! Here are some picture of the day...
Thursday, July 2, 2009
OH CANADA...
We had such a fun Canada Day this year!!! It was my 9th Canada Day as an official citizen of this great country...I love it!! Canada is truly home now, I would never ever move! It's beautiful and although the cold gets to me at times I do love snow! Plus the people are amazing...we are lucky to call this home. In fact whenever I travel people get so excited when they hear I'm Canadian...just goes to show how AWESOME we are!!
We went down south just for the Raymond Day parade...Bella loved it and it was fun seeing everyone and hanging out with family!! Here are some picture of the day...



We went down south just for the Raymond Day parade...Bella loved it and it was fun seeing everyone and hanging out with family!! Here are some picture of the day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you look so cute and bella...um what a cute couple of canadians you are.
Oh I wish we could have been there for the Raymond Day Parade... how fun to maintain these fun traditions for your own little family. Sadly we won't be up this summer- we'll have to make it happen next year for sure though.
Love and miss you guys- you all look beautiful! I can't believe how grown up Bella is!
you are right-that shirt is super cute!! it looks like it was a wonderful day!!!
Post a Comment