Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thank you....

....to the wonderful few people who helped me with this crazy event. Hopefully everyone who read this and decided not to comment still may know some people to pass on the info to. I am absolutely terrified of tonight being a failure. I've never done anything like this and I've never felt so insecure of myself. I feel alone and misunderstood. And now I'm just ranting, so I will stop.

Thank you Emily, Val, Becka, Susie and Megan. Seriously, without you guys this would've been soooooooooo much harder!!

I will post tomorrow, hopefully with some pictures of the show and news of crowds of eager grads ready to view a fabulous fashion show!!!

2 comments:

H and E said...

It will be a success don't stress! I so wish I could be there tonight to help out more! Dang work....
I can't wait to hear all about it!

Joline said...

Good luck tonight Simone! I know that things will all come together and it will be great!!
I cannot wait to see pictures and hear how things go!